Thursday, April 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Ashley

Here is the Birthday cake I made for a friend.
It is chocolate cake,
 chocolate frosting,
kit kats,
whoppers,
m&m's
 pretzel m&m's
and it is delicious!
Just have a gander at all that chocolate.
To bad it was a surprise
 or I would have warned you to have a gallon of milk ready!
 Happy Birthday my sweet Ashley and many more to come.

Kit Kat and M&M Cake
Ingredients:
1 (16 1/2 ounce) box cake mix
2 (16 ounce) containers chocolate frosting 
36 individual Kit Kat bars (10 packs of 4)
1 (12 ounce) bag m&m's milk chocolate candies (or any variety you like)

Directions:
 Prepare cake as directed on package in two 9" cake pans. Let cool completely. Frost cakes generously with chocolate frosting.TIP: Make sure your cake is not higher than a kit kat. Break apart the Kit Kats into 2 piece sections. Place them around the cake, the frosting will help the stick to the cake. Tie with a ribbon to help keep them secure. Top with M&M's of your choice.   
 
 

3 comments:

  1. You are amazing. Love you. Thanks for making my day even that much more special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying
    your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any suggestions for newbie blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.


    Feel free to surf to my webpage; ford ranger forum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my loved one! I want to say that this article is amazing, great written and come with almost
    all important infos. I would like to look more posts like this .


    Also visit my web blog wikilentillas.com

    ReplyDelete